Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Old Love

Alissa's Masterpiece PhotographyEarly one morning I get a phone call. The phone rings, I answer "Alissa's Masterpiece Photography, How can I help you?" It is a pleasant lady on the other line and she says "Are you available today for a photo Shoot?" I answered, "Typically, I do a consultation first so that I can get to know who you are and design your session for you." Amy on the other end, "My husband and I do not get much time off, and we have not had our photograph taken in years. We are already dressed can we do a session?" I who was editing photos at the time, decided that someone who wanted their photos done so bad, I definitely wanted to be apart of.

The couple quickly came over and we discussed their session. It was obvious within the first few minutes of meeting them that they "loved" each other and had an "older Love" one that was not the infatuation but the beautiful kind, where there was the mutual respect and admiration. The kind where the butterflies were gone, but they still had that that attraction and drive for one another. In our conversation found out they had been married for 15 years and the statement was made that they would not be able to live with out each other...

Isn't that what we all want? A love where after 15 years you rely on that person as you do your right arm? Where, no matter what you know that person will love you and you will love them.

Congratulations Amy, You have found that love. No matter what the situation good or bad ups and downs, your hand will be held.

It was a pleasure getting to meet you and getting to glimpse inside  your Love. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of that...