Saturday, June 6, 2009

St Mary's Ga Family Photography


I just got finished photographing the Gombaski  family and absolutely could not wait too edit this picture! 
First let me tell you about the family. Shelby is one of my senior ambasadors for  2010 class
I enjoyed photographing her and getting to know the family. Rhonda let me know her son and his wife were about to have her first grand baby, and she gave me the honor of photographing him for the first time. 
He was so sweet and such a good sport about the whole wing thing (he really was an angel).
I love photographing families who allow me to have the creative freedom and really allow me to "play".  I hope they enjoy these pictures as much as I truly enjoyed taking them, not only for the photography end of it but because I truly enjoy their company.
In the other picture is me! I asked Shaun (the babies dad) to hold my camera, so he started taking pictures! Hilarious it is not too often I see my self in pictures.. Thanks Shaun for enlightening me, I think I like myself on the other end of the camera!


2 comments:

Sheila said...

Thank you Alissa for your creativity! We truly enjoyed working with you and seeing how patient you were with Dupree. We cannot wait to see the finished product!

Unknown said...

Alissa,
Your unique, beautiful, and innovative style continues to amaze me. Thank you for embracing my family and making the photo session a truly wonderful experience...I love making memories with you! Thank you for tolerating the grown boys and their sense of humor...I can't wait to see my family pictures!